In order to maintain a high standard for all of our guests, we ask that you review the policies below.
As our valued guests we want to make sure you know your safety and that of our team is of upmost importance. We continue to navigate our way through these challenging times together, and we certainly are looking forward as we get back to our new normal and accommodate you for that staycation you want and have been waiting for, that rest and relaxation that Leaside affords its guests. Perhaps you have a medical appointment, or are traveling for work. Whether it be one night away, accommodation packages, or extended stay, we are here for you!
Information regarding Vaccination Passports
There are some changes to our Covid-19 protocols coming as the government continues to provide updated guidelines. Based on the guidance from the government some businesses and organizations are now required to check a person’s vaccination record.
Hotels are not required to check vaccine status, however, while hosting organized gatherings, it is mandatory to vax verify those clients who wish to use that space. Therefore, moving forward as of Oct 22, 2021, we will be required to check the vaccination status of all guests attending group gatherings, a record of which will be kept on file.
All other Covid-19 protocols that are already in place ie. masks, physical distancing, sanitization, will stay in place.
The safety of our guests and staff is of utmost importance, therefore
- We have enhanced our sanitation protocols, with a special focus on high traffic areas and high contact areas. Coronaviruses are easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning and the cleaning products we use are industrial and medical grade
- We have modified our accommodations front desk service with a contactless check in and check out. Please contact us the day of your check in for special instructions to gain access to your suite. Don’t worry there is always someone available should you require assistance during your stay.
- Housekeeping will deliver daily towels with amenities to the guest room door for guests staying longer than one night, however daily in room refreshing will be postponed until a time when it is safe for all involved.
- Leaside Manor’s dining room will remain closed for now, though arrangements can be made in advance should you wish to order breakfast, which will be delivered to your room.
- We are pleased to offer our ever popular packages, these can be ordered in advance and your request will be placed in your suite for check in prior to 3 p.m check in. See our packages
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support as we navigate our way through this unprecedented time. We are a small local business, and are truly grateful for all of you, we look forward to seeing you soon, stay safe and well!